- Please arrive beach-ready. Swimmers should shower at home before and after each swim*.
- Take your child to a space in the holding area. Help them remove their outdoor clothes and get ready to swim. Take all spare kit with you and watch from one of the assigned spectator areas.
- Adults, please change near lockers, same as guidance for public swimming.
- At the end of the session, return to collect your child and to assist with changing and dressing in the cubicle areas.
- Please wait to shower until you return home.
- Parents/spectators are advised to bring a clean, spare pair of suitable footwear.
- please wear a face mask in the centre if you are not taking part in the lesson.
- Please remember to wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
*In accordance with latest government guidelines shower facilities are limited to people with Disabilities. Please notify a member of staff when you arrive if you need to access these facilities.