Together, we can keep everyone safe while using our gyms and attending our fitness classes:
- Gym sessions will last for 75 minutes.
- Fitness classes will last for 45 minutes.
- Please be punctual and arrive no more than 10 minutes before your booking. You can leave before your session has ended.
- Please do not bring a towel, only use the cleansers provided to wipe down equipment.
- Arrive dressed ready to train.
- We’ve reduced class sizes and gym capacities and built in an extra 10 minutes’ cleaning time between sessions.
- Session start times are staggered to avoid congestion.
- Gym equipment will be spaced out and/or different areas of the centre (such as studios or squash courts) may be used, to give everyone more space.
- Some equipment will be marked as out of use.
- Need reminding about how our equipment works? Visit mywellness.com for info and tips.
- Fitness classes may move to a new location such as a sports hall or outdoors in good weather.
- Please don’t ‘spot’ partners in the gym at this time.
- Please don’t move equipment from designated areas.
- Be patient if you need to queue for the gym, class or wait for equipment.
- You must adhere to social distancing at all times and respect other users and our centre teams.
- Follow the signage and staff guidance and directions, including one-way systems, no entry systems where they are in use and board equipment at the allotted place.
- You can help by wiping down the equipment with the provided cleansers.
- Please do bring a full drinks bottle and your own small equipment and mats where possible. Mats will be made available; however, customers will be asked to sanitise these after use.
- Please leave the gym or class as soon as your session ends or if you are asked to do so to enable us to clean and sanitise it ready for the next session.
Raring to go?
Remember: pre-booking and paying in advance is now mandatory for all activities.